Tuesday, March 18, 2008

So today my mischievous Samson asked to go to the park and I told him no and thought he went upstairs. Well he did'nt. Zach asked me about 15 minutes later where Sam was and I had no idea. I thought he was upstairs. Needless to say about 20 minutes later and my first 911 call as a parent, Sam was discovered at the local grocery store by an unknown person and turned him into the customer service counter who bought him some candy and a drink and they also called the police. He was happy as ever until he saw me and my emotional breakdown that followed once I saw him with the officer and not some crazy weirdo. That child has no sense of fear. I am going to have to chain him up so I don't lose him again. I do not ever remember being that afraid in my whole life. The moral of this story is GET GOOD LOCKS ON YOUR DOORS!

3 comments:

Allison said...

I had to read this over and over again because I couldn't believe it! Where is the "local grocery store"!?! Wow Sam.

Maybe you can get him microchiped. :)

Rebecca said...

Oh my goodness! I am glad that he is safe and sound.

jackieonelson said...

this better be a joke....