Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Zach is the sweetest!

So we were coming home from dinner tonight and we were talking about stopping to get the new Bee Movie, Sam says we need to get it! Chris says "yeah if it's there will get it and we're golden" Zach says "and if it's not there, we're silver. " How freaking cute is he.

Then Chris got ahold of the computer because I was on the phone with mom and typed this:


"What I think is funny as I type my blog is how the hell are any of you going to get on the Computer to read it when I can't get off the phone with all of you!.. nacchhhooOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Apparently I have been on the phone alot today with my family. What can I say, I love you all!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love the blog name!!!!

Belchlos said...

you need to tell me your blog addrss again so i can link you on my peeps. i cant figure it out (you know i am retarded)

jackieonelson said...

haha! He cracks me up!