Monday, March 2, 2009

Grateful for...

I have recently started a "Grateful Journal" in the process of trying to have a better outlook on life and my take on it so I decided to occasionally share some of my "Grateful fors".

There are times in my day that I will glance over somewhere and there will be the constant reminder of the wonderful boys I am blessed with having. Just a little something that will bring an immediate smile to my face no matter what the mood. Tonight I leaned over to turn on a lamp and came across this. Some kind of Star Wars character. Not sure which one and it really doesn't matter. He is perched the the inside rim of the lamp. Just chillin.

So my "Grateful" for today is the small things that make me smile. The toy in my bag that I forgot was there. The toy on the edge of the lamp. The little toys in the bottom drawer in the bathroom just for safe keeping. The ones that I run across when least expected. I love them all and I am so in love with my boys for all of this.

2 comments:

ambs* said...

That is the cutest thing I have heard you say or read in a long time! Cheers on your journal, hope it helps! love you

jackieonelson said...

thats cute! have I made it to you grateful journal yet? let me know when I do, k? great! LOve you sister! For reals!