Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Life Changing Developments.

I am not sure how many of you are aware, but this is the first time in my 37 years that I voted for the presidential elections. I guess I finally felt like it was time to step up and try to take as much control as I really could in that area. To be a part of such an amazing event is almost breathtaking. A Black Man has been voted into the White House. What a wonderful accomplishment that I feel like this moment has brought to our whole country. It will definitely be a long and hard road for him to overcome all of the adversity that will be thrown his way in the future. But for right here, right now, I am proud to have been a part of this journey and support him all the way!


Go with your bad self Obama!

6 comments:

jackieonelson said...

Gobama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Farah said...

This is not about him being black ya jackass. It is as Peter says "about the better candidate being in the White House".

Belchlos said...

I know it is not about the color of his skin, but on top of loving him as our new president, I am also loving the progression our nation has made over the last 100 years "YA JACKASS!"

Love ya

Farah said...

don't you want to know who "Peter" is???

Belchlos said...

I almost asked that but I decided that it doesnt really matter plus you would prob make fun of me because I have no idea who he is. Maybe Peter Jennings?

Belchlos said...

How about Peter Peter pummpkin eater?