Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tagged - 6 Random things about me.

#1 - I wish I was more articulate in my speech.



#2 - When I dream, I am thin and HOT!



#3 - I wish I was not so obnoxious sometimes. I try to curb it but eventually in almost all situations it just spills out. Sorry



#4 - I love super nachos from Rancheritos even though they make my tummy hurt and I always regret it later.



#5 - There are moments when I look at my children and my heart is so overwhelmed with love that I cannot even begin to describe how I feel. It makes me want to just hold them in my arms and never move. Then other times when they are naughty and I want to spank them but whenever I do actually follow through and spank them I feel so guilty that its not worth it. What can I say, I am a sucker for a cute face!



#6 - I am so amazed at my sisters and all of the abilities that they possess, and I wonder how we could have grown up in the same house and I carry none of those abilities.



I don't remember all of the rules that came with this tagging so this is as far as I am taking it!

Love ya Fuzz

3 comments:

jackieonelson said...

you seriously make me laugh! And, oh please!I think the same thing about you! you are organized and you send cards and you are so good at doing your make up. I am so terrible at all of those things!!

Farah said...

Oh Aimee you are just as great as we are.

joni said...

My new blog header is made from Star. I love it also. Did you pick up that gift for me from costco? let me know how much I owe you and I will send you a check.